Fire Training Building FuRW Siegen
Project example Fire Training Building FuRW Siegen
Year of manufacture 2009
- 1 fire room (~ 31m²) with attack door and escape door
- 1 control station
- 1 technical room
Fire room equipment
- 1 flame wall (6.5 kW)
- 1 universal fire tub (7kW)
- 1 flashover (15kW)
- 1 hot smoking system
- 1 wide-angle thermal imaging camera
- 2 lighting fixtures
- 4 thermocouples in the training room
- 2 thermocouples between fire protection cladding and outer wall
- AESTUVER fire protection cladding in F90 design
- 2x gas monitoring based on infrared
Equipment control center
- 1 control panel with touchscreen and computer
- 1 monitor for fire area surveillance
- 1 digital recorder with remote control and DVD burner
Equipment in the technical room
- 1 control cabinet / control
- 1 evaluation unit gas monitoring
- 2.9t underground LPG container
State-of-the-art fire control system
The performance of the fire areas in detail:
- Flashover burner power 15 KW, burning time 7 sec
- Flame wall power 6.5 KW, burning time max. 5 min.
- Universal fire point, power 7 KW, burning time max. 5 min.
- Thermocouples at a height of 1 m, room temperature limited to (max.) 250 ° C
- Thermocouples at a height of 2 m, room temperature limited to (max.) 650 ° C
If the temperature values rise above these “switching points”, the exercise facility is automatically switched off and the room is flushed with air until the temperature falls below this level.
The switching points can also be set to lower temperatures in the fire control.
All of our dummy modules can be operated with the “universal fire point”.